Friday, March 26, 2010

Don't you just hate it when people who have nothing to say talk anyway?

I do. It used to be a pet peeve of mine. I have mellowed on the subject but it still annoys me. Really, if you have nothing to say, zip it. People who talk and talk and talk and then insist on talking some more without anything to say should stuff their mouths with bubble gum, peanut butter and gravel and leave me out of it!

I find over this past week that I have very little to say. I have a lot of minor bitty things to say and that's all. I also have a ton of things brewing but nothing flushed out and completed. Additionally, I have a healthy and respectful fear of the blog curse, wherein while things may be going well in your little world, within mere seconds of clicking 'publish post' your entire life falls apart and blows up as shrapnel that doesn't even hit the people who deserve it (yeah, you, jackass across the street).

Today I am featuring reruns. Just for fun, a couple of posts from the olden days. Here they are.

The Perfect Mommy

So, Bribe and Threaten Parenting: what it is and how to do it

10 comments:

  1. oh I hear you on the curse, once you put it out there stand back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so true! "I think we have turned the corner, we are there." Publish = SPLAT! Not so fast there Missy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would be nice to be that Lisa. Don't think that's ever gonna happen.

    Never blog the good stuff until the party's over so as not to jinx it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really have anything to say. . .I just wanted to see my name in the comments. A whole lotta nothin. . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, keep it mum! Just keep it mum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MITT ~ LOL!

    I love to see your name in the comments.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  7. re FRESH ing. Lovely blog. Glad I found you and I am your newest follower- Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You never talk when you don't have anything to say - or if you do, you are able to say nothing so amusingly that who cares.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you agree or disagree, comment away! However if you are a butthead about it, you may be excised.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...