Wednesday, December 23, 2009

first day of breaaaaayyyyayk

I never knew I was a songstress! I just wrote up this original song! It's okay, I know everyone is busy so I will notify the Grammy Awards myself. Now keep in mind my prolific use of artistic licence. Which is code for, I made up a bunch of extra stuff and it doesn't rhyme.
Now, you have to imagine that you say "Winterbreeeeaaaaaaaak" like that, really fast at the beginning and then draw out the end. Or it won't make sense. LOL!


On the first day of Winterbreak my true child gave to me.....
ONE pee soaked bed

On the second day of Winterbreak my true child gave to me.....
TWO tortured eardrums

On the third day of Winterbreak my true child gave to me....
THREE real hugs

On the fourth day of Winterbreak my true child gave to me
FOUR soggy Kleenex

On the fifth day of Winterbreak my true child gave to me
FIVE stolen shoes

On the sixth day of Winterbreak my true child gave to me
SIX gray hairs

On the seventh day of Winterbreak my true child gave to me
SEVEN severed doll heads

On the eighth day of Winterbreak my true child gave to me
EIGHT ugly insults

On the ninth day of Winterbreak my true child gave to me
NINE broken pencils

On the tenth day of Winterbreak my true child gave to me
TEN migraine headaches

On the eleventh day of Winterbreak my true child gave to me
ELEVEN screaming meltdowns

On the twelfth day of Winterbreak my true child gave to me
TWELVE nonsense questions

On the thirteenth day of Winterbreak my true child gave to me
THIRTEEN lies 'bout nothing

On the fourteenth day of Winterbreak my true child gave to me
FOURTEEN hoarded tin cans

On the fifteenth day of Winterbreak my true child gave to me
FIFTEEN faaaaaaaaaaaaaake hugs!

La la la!

8 comments:

  1. Girl you crack me up. You may need an IV drip of morphine by the end of break. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooo Funny! Thanks for the laugh. We needed one in meltdown central!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank goodness it reads "funny"! I was worried that I might just end up looking even MORE weird than usual.
    Like maybe I need a nice inpatient vacation somewhere.
    Not a bad idea though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm...I think you might need that little vacation. ;> Send G over here to play while you're gone.

    Wishing you all a Christmas filled with joy and wonder. And peace. PEACE for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it, wait til they get older and or more comfortable telling you they hate you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we're vacationing in sunny Florida and I STILL can't wait for my kids to go back to school!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you agree or disagree, comment away! However if you are a butthead about it, you may be excised.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...