Friday, June 26, 2009

Ranting on the news this week

Michael Jackson is dead and as I am inundated, of my own accord, with information on his life and death I keep coming across the same series of comments from way too many sources.


And it is pissing me off.

What I keep hearing, and reading, is in regards to the biological heritage of Jackson's 3 children. Of them, there is general agreement that there is an identified biologic mother of the oldest 2. The original source of the full products of conception is in question, in the opinion apparently of journalists, for whom it is none of their damn business. Or anyone else's.

STOP SAYING THOSE 3 KIDS "MAY NOT BE HIS NATURAL CHILDREN"

STOP SAYING THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THEIR FATHER IS

STOP SAYING THERE IS A QUESTION AS TO WHERE THE CHILDREN CAME FROM THEY ARE NOT ALIENS



Three little CHILDREN lost their Daddy yesterday.



I can only assume they have been well educated and are therefore able to read. I assume as well that they have access to technology and can see and hear. Their Dad took extreme, necessary and highly successful measures to protect them from the media and the public. It is my opinion that this aspect of life for their little family requires dignity and grace. Now, today, I have heard much less of this thankfully, I hope it continues. He never hurt a child and his deserve the same.

If anyone, ever, tries to strip search my child they can expect the full range of my anger and fury and retribution. My children will be instructed to refuse. A young teenager was strip searched by school staff in Arizona based on a rumor (accurate) that she had prescription strength ibuprofen hidden on herself. It was several years ago and was just ruled in court to be illegal. This is child molestation. Anyone forcing my child to remove her clothing against her will is a pedophile and is committing a crime. If there was concern for this girls health, she should have been attended to by a medical professional. If there was concern for the illegal possession of narcotics, police officers should have been brought in. For all of the above, the parents should have been brought in.


Lastly, you GO ON with yourself Jenny Sanford! I am sick to death of politicians in this country committing adultery and their dedicated, brilliant wives standing up next to them. What happens in your family is your business and what you tolerate and forgive behind closed doors is up to you. But have some respect for yourself. The adulterer has to explain himself when in a life of public service. However, the show of wifely public loving support is a pantload, as is the garbage about everyone being human and making mistakes. There are mistakes and there are choices. Decisions and responsibility. So you just roll on by, Jenny Sanford, and don't stand in the manure pit with anyone!

8 comments:

  1. You're the best, Essie!

    I admit, I too thought first of Prince Michael, Paris, and Blanket...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three for three! We concur on all points.
    As for Jennry Sanford, I hope she noticed that during her slimeball husband's press conference he apologized to his girlfriend before he apologized to her. That makes him even scuzzier, IMHO.
    And the crying and whining and the Bible references? Puh-leeze.That man is pathetic. I hope that when Jenny comes to her senses she gets herself a bloodthirsty shark of a lawyer and takes him for everything he's got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am surely with you on the Sanford thing, in fact I wrote a similar but more long-winded post on Spitzer's wife. It is adding insult to injury for these wretched men to make their wives stand up their in there next to them. And - for heaven's sake! Didn't he just commit this stupidity LAST WEEK? How can he be thoroughly sorry yet, over anything but being caught?

    ReplyDelete
  4. See....this is why I ♥ you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with you about the wives' of cheating husbands. From Hillary to Jenny, don't know why they stick around. Have some respect and tell the filandering jerk to take a hike!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, now the adulterer is saying he cheated more often, with other women as well. What. a. scuz.

    Things are changing every day with MJ's children and it is all being publicized over and over and it is making me sick.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you agree or disagree, comment away! However if you are a butthead about it, you may be excised.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...