Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Send Your Good Wishes....

To Taiwan!
A blog mate and Manic Mommie (www.manicmommies.com )member (Paula)is going to court tomorrow for the obligatory termination of parental rights hearing. She has a beautiful little girl as a foster child who she intends to adopt. Things are a little different in Taiwan, but so far as I can understand, she has to bail out the biological mother from prison for the day to go to court and terminate. Then, the judge will decided if Paula can be the adoptive parent, and it is a scary judge. And I would guess if it was me I would be freaking out about now, not the least of my worries being this is all in another language and has to be translated!
So tomorrow is a big day for them. I think it is tomorrow, it is the 19th but with the time changes which I can barely grasp in America, I don't know the other side of the globe. But anyway, really soon! Imminently! So get your good wishes fired up and shoot them out to Taiwan!!!
(note to Paula: please feel free to put your blog link and stuff if you want, I just did not want to do it in case you do not want it out there)Good Luck!! I hope your judge is in a good mood! I was totally intimidated when I had to go for this, just try to relax and KNOW that you are the BEST Mom for this little girl!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! i really appreciate your support, as i'm getting ready to go its a big help. I'm almost in tears with worry, i will let you know how it goes.
    Thanks.
    http://paulaperry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you agree or disagree, comment away! However if you are a butthead about it, you may be excised.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...