- Went to Orlando- Woo Hoo
- Returned from Orlando, unpacked and repacked for trip 2 days later to Ohio
- Massive amounts of laundry later, packed up girls for trip to Ohio
- Notice Genea having behavioral regression on a level unseen for years
- Cleveland having a snow day. We are redirected to Ohare, where we spend 5 hours in a layover. Yes, 5 hours.
- Genea has a sudden loss of the inhibition that used to prevent visits from The Crazy in public. Shit.
- Spend 4 days visiting with in-laws. 'Nuff said. (However, I will say more later, lol!).
- Many visits from The Crazy and severe regressive behavior from Genea. Fall out sucks.
- It's spring break for the girls. Oh my unholy hell. Today is Wednesday. This will not end until Monday.
- Notice that Teena is seriously sit-still impaired, as well as keep-hands-to -yourself impaired.
- Wonder how it is that 2 small children so closely resemble caring for 19 baby elephants.
- Realize I missed an opportunity to apply for several Oprah Show audience spots.
- Seeking bridge to jump off.
- Many new blogs to visit- woo hoo
- No chance to comment or acknowledge new blogs yet- boo.
- Gonna' get there. Trying to catch up. It will happen.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Whew! I have been operating at high gear for several weeks now. I have not fallen off of the planet, however much I may want to. Here is the quick run-down: