Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I want to be the first to say it.... Chelsea Clinton for President

Now there is a woman with her stuff together! What class! And sophistication! She looks as unflappable as both of her parents. I don't know exactly how old she is, but after McCain has his 8 year run she should be ready. Because as open minded as people claim to be, I think most people in this country still feel anxiety at the thought of a black man running things. Even a half-white black man.
Having said that, I don't think this country is ready for a woman either. Again, the lingering concerns, what if she gets PMS blah blah blah.
I think Hillary would have been amazing and I will vote for Obama, but I think we will be stuck with the old white guy anyway. He is about the most vanilla republican they could put up. Even I respect him, and I used to live in Arizona under his conservative rule.
So, in 4 more years, possibly 8, I would like to see Chelsea Clinton run for president.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! If you agree or disagree, comment away! However if you are a butthead about it, you may be excised.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...