Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bloody Flipping HOT

I take my toddler in her stroller and we walk to Genea's school to pick her up. Today is one of those days where the heat and humidity are almost visible. The sun is out and the air has weight. Like you could hold it in your hand. Walking, at first there was a breeze but by the last 2 blocks I had a sweat and I am not a fan of sweat, rest assured folks! The air is hot and the sun is hot and the humidity multiplies it all. The only way to survive today is to be still. This is not how toddlers are designed. They seem to be designed as little balls of exploding energy on a time table. And if you do not supply an explosion opportunity for them on their mysterious and changing schedule, they will make their own. It will not be pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! If you agree or disagree, comment away! However if you are a butthead about it, you may be excised.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...